Thursday, December 13, 2007

These Things Never Happen To Us

"Nude New Zealander Arrested After Responding to Fake Sexy Text Message" - This is a real headline. Seems two broads duped an anxious chap into disrobing and showing up for a romp - at the wrong address. All were charged, none were prosecuted. We resist the urge to cite "lack of evidence" against the gentleman.

We also note that in 43 years of opening doors - never once has there been a naked man there.

"I'm making up this song, it was a dream I had, What do you think:

'I hope you're happy. I hope you're happy now.

I hope you're happy how you hurt your cause forever.

I hope you think you're clever. I hope YOU'RE happy.

I hope you're happy too.

I hope you're proud how you would grovel in submission, to feed your own ambition.

Somehow I can't imagine how.

I hope you're happy right now. ... '"


We think somebody's not happy! We also think this is how you know that your Hell's Kitchen Agent/Architect/Elder Chaser/Songwriter has run out of vodka and Aqua Velva. Calling Kitty Dukakis!


"In Germany, the last ornament that is put on the tree is a glass pickle, which is hidden in the branches. On Christmas morning, the first child who finds the pickle ornament receives an extra present."

Funny. We never got to play Hide The Pickle at our house on any of the good holidays. Leave it to the Nazis to think of the fun stuff.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Darling, I was just wondering, ... Is it "legal" to put song lyrics to a Broadway show up without the writer's consent? (or at least a nod to the show itself?) Hmmmmm, best to check that out.

xoxo David
Hell's Kitchen Agent

Anonymous said...

Darling! I can't TELL you how pleased I am that you've installed an alchohol detection device on your answering machine! Why just imagine the kind of calls and hence, mostly true sto-ries you might end up with! Heavens!


Your former, Hell's Kitchen Agent,
David