Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Effects On The Side

Side effects. Oh, what joy that fills my bowl.

Nausea. Oh thou persistent companion and friend who doth oppose each meal and moment's rest. Great woe upon your house! What have I swallowed to so enrage thee against mine bowels?

Diarrhea. Oy veys mir. I have it so frequently and so powerfully that I spontaneously told people that Jews are good at raising money and gays have no business in the workforce. I thought Gov. Thompson was blowing smoke with the Runs Defense. Then it happened to me. My apologies to the Guv.

Malaise. Well documented previously. No change. Death surely follows. We hope this is an ounce of what Rev. Falwell suffered prior to his demise.

Did we mention Nausea? There is more noise coming from my abdomen than from a 1973 Buick in the Puerto Rican Day Parade. That's not racist. I have diarrhea.

Nausea, Nausea, Nausea

Signing off from The Loo, where we are embedded with the air freshener and Charmin. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Power to the people. We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore. Don't listen to a word we're saying. We have diarrhea.

Did we mention the nausea?

No comments: